This site is no longer active. Looking for a conference interpreter? For news, events, contacts and any other information on conference interpreting, please visit us at

I'm currently applying for Masters programmes, and I went on the website of the University of International Business and Economics today, and the only interpreting programme I can find is: Master of Translation and Interpretation (Sino-Korean Simultaneous Interpretation, Sino-Russian Simultaneous Interpretation)

Is the school no longer providing any ZH-EN or EN-ZH interpreting programmes?

Thank you

asked 09 Mar '15, 11:14

Shadow147's gravatar image


edited 10 Mar '15, 20:00

Delete's gravatar image

Delete ♦

UIBE's two-year Chinese-English interpretation course is still running. Their university website is just not very good, that's all.

For more info you can talk to Li Li at the office on +86 10 64495338. Email is . Better to call / email her in Chinese.

permanent link

answered 26 Mar '15, 09:17

William%20White's gravatar image

William White

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here



Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

  • *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text]( "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Question tags:


question asked: 09 Mar '15, 11:14

question was seen: 6,884 times

last updated: 26 Mar '15, 09:17

powered by OSQA