First-time posters: please review the site's moderation policy

I'm considering studying interpreting in China. I have a BA in Chinese Language and Literature and spent five years living in central China. Essentially my A language is English, B lang. Chinese, No C language as of yet.

My questions are:

  • Which schools are best for studying this in China?

  • Any opinion on C language?

  • What is your opinion on native English speakers working in Chinese?

Feel free to make any other comments.

Moderator's note:

Answered elsewhere:

See -

asked 05 Mar '15, 23:15

Joshua%20David%20DellaVilla's gravatar image

Joshua David...

edited 16 Mar '15, 15:48

Vincent%20Buck's gravatar image

Vincent Buck


Hi, I believe all these questions have found an answer in different topics. Just type "chinese" in the search bar at the top of the page to see the threads appear.

(06 Mar '15, 03:47) Gaspar ♦♦

The question has been closed for the following reason "Duplicate Question. Please refer to other q&a threads tagged Chinese:" by Vincent Buck 16 Mar '15, 15:45

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here



Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

  • *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text]( "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Question tags:


question asked: 05 Mar '15, 23:15

question was seen: 4,546 times

last updated: 16 Mar '15, 15:48 is a community-driven website open to anyone with questions and/or answers about interpreting, i.e. spoken language translation

about | faq | terms of use | privacy policy | content policy | disclaimer | contact us

This collaborative website is sponsored and hosted by AIIC, the International Association of Conference Interpreters.