First-time posters: please review the site's moderation policy

Hi, I'm currently in a 2-year Master's program for translation (Spanish to English) but am considering taking a year off to study in a Spanish-speaking country and improve my skills. One of my professors suggested doing a "diploma de estudios hispánicos" in Spain. Does anyone know of low-cost programs, perhaps at public universities?

asked 11 Dec '14, 19:24

Perdida_en_la_traducci%C3%B3n's gravatar image


edited 12 Dec '14, 03:58

Vincent%20Buck's gravatar image

Vincent Buck

Recomendable: un año en una universidad pública española (en un programa de estudios hispánicos por ejemplo), en una capital como Salamanca, ciudad donde el castellano es muy castizo y el coste de vida razonable.

permanent link

answered 21 Dec '14, 16:42

Danielle's gravatar image


Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here



Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

  • *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text]( "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Question tags:


question asked: 11 Dec '14, 19:24

question was seen: 5,013 times

last updated: 21 Dec '14, 16:42 is a community-driven website open to anyone with questions and/or answers about interpreting, i.e. spoken language translation

about | faq | terms of use | privacy policy | content policy | disclaimer | contact us

This collaborative website is sponsored and hosted by AIIC, the International Association of Conference Interpreters.