First-time posters: please review the site's moderation policy

Es gibt einen Masterstudiengang Konferenzdolmetschen am SUED der Uni Heidelberg mit der Sprachwahl Japanisch. Im Bachelorstudiengang desselben Instituts gibt es diese Möglichkeit allerdings nicht. Wo soll ich denn meinen Bachelor machen?

asked 27 Nov '11, 11:08

Matt's gravatar image


Ab 2012 wird man das hier herausfinden können.

permanent link

answered 28 Nov '11, 15:28

Andy's gravatar image


edited 29 Nov '11, 08:51

Delete's gravatar image

Delete ♦

Actually the url will be

(28 Nov '11, 15:36) Vincent Buck

Danke @Andy für den Tipp. Bin gespannt wie vollständig die Angaben dann sein werden. @Vincent Buck, do you mean correct as in when the survey will be complete? Bc at the moment your URL suggestion only gets me to the homepage...

(29 Nov '11, 18:21) Matt

@matt. Indeed. A matter of a few weeks, now, hopefully before the end of the year

(29 Nov '11, 18:30) Vincent Buck
Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here



Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

  • *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text]( "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Question tags:


question asked: 27 Nov '11, 11:08

question was seen: 5,656 times

last updated: 29 Nov '11, 18:30 is a community-driven website open to anyone with questions and/or answers about interpreting, i.e. spoken language translation

about | faq | terms of use | privacy policy | content policy | disclaimer | contact us

This collaborative website is sponsored and hosted by AIIC, the International Association of Conference Interpreters.