First-time posters: please review the site's moderation policy

Hello, i would like to enroll in the university of ESIT/ISIT (école supérieure d'interprètes et de traducteurs /Institut de Management et de Communication Interculturels) and do a master of conference interpretation but before that i need to spend 12 months in an english speaking country and 6 months in a spanish speaking country. Do you know programs which enable to spend time abroad for volunteering or an intership (with scholarships or a financial help and paid) or would you just recommend me to find a job or an internship abroad (of course paid) by myself ? Thanks in advance

asked 27 Apr, 12:08

Binetwish's gravatar image


Be the first one to answer this question!
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here



Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

  • *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text]( "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Question tags:


question asked: 27 Apr, 12:08

question was seen: 339 times

last updated: 27 Apr, 12:08 is a community-driven website open to anyone with questions and/or answers about interpreting, i.e. spoken language translation

about | faq | terms of use | privacy policy | content policy | disclaimer | contact us

This collaborative website is sponsored and hosted by AIIC, the International Association of Conference Interpreters.