First-time posters: please review the site's moderation policy

Another quick question to follow up on my "questions about being an English A" thread.

Are there any conference interpreting schools which offer Dutch as a C language into English A? No matter where.

asked 12 Dec '13, 10:15

a_defalco's gravatar image


edited 17 Dec '13, 04:59

Delete's gravatar image

Delete ♦

Try the AIIC school finder. You can search by language combination.

permanent link

answered 12 Dec '13, 10:29

Gaspar's gravatar image

Gaspar ♦♦

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here



Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

  • *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text]( "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Question tags:


question asked: 12 Dec '13, 10:15

question was seen: 2,065 times

last updated: 12 Dec '13, 10:29 is a community-driven website open to anyone with questions and/or answers about interpreting, i.e. spoken language translation

about | faq | terms of use | privacy policy | content policy | disclaimer | contact us

This collaborative website is sponsored and hosted by AIIC, the International Association of Conference Interpreters.