First-time posters: please review the site's moderation policy

Hello, I would like to know if anyone has any recommendations for a good professional indemnity and liability insurance for interpreters (and translators) based in Paris? I had this type of insurance when based in the UK however I was told by the insurance company that it was no longer valid when I moved, and to be honest I'm not sure if the coverage of the policy was actually that great. Does anyone have this type of insurance in France - especially for interpreting, do you find that the coverage is suitable and is there an insurance company you would recommend? Thanks in advance for your answers. Ele

asked 28 Jan '18, 11:48

EleanorRegin's gravatar image


Be the first one to answer this question!
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here



Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

  • *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text]( "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Question tags:


question asked: 28 Jan '18, 11:48

question was seen: 952 times

last updated: 30 Jan '18, 06:24 is a community-driven website open to anyone with questions and/or answers about interpreting, i.e. spoken language translation

about | faq | terms of use | privacy policy | content policy | disclaimer | contact us

This collaborative website is sponsored and hosted by AIIC, the International Association of Conference Interpreters.