First-time posters: please review the site's moderation policy

Does one go to a masters programme in the country of your A, B, or C language usually?

And if a programme is in that country, does it necessarily mean that lectures are mostly in that language?

For instance, I know that ETI at Geneva requires English or French be somewhere in your combination. Are classes conducted in French? Or is English becoming standard for interpreter training everywhere?

asked 25 Sep '12, 13:31

charlielee's gravatar image


edited 25 Sep '12, 13:31

Be the first one to answer this question!
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here



Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

  • *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text]( "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Question tags:


question asked: 25 Sep '12, 13:31

question was seen: 6,328 times

last updated: 25 Sep '12, 13:31 is a community-driven website open to anyone with questions and/or answers about interpreting, i.e. spoken language translation

about | faq | terms of use | privacy policy | content policy | disclaimer | contact us

This collaborative website is sponsored and hosted by AIIC, the International Association of Conference Interpreters.