First-time posters: please review the site's moderation policy

Hi, my name is Kirill Pivovarov, im studying Translation and Interpreting in Madrid, and I want to know where can I study a Master in Conference Interpreting with A1-ES, A2-RU, C1-EN, C2-DE. It doesn´t matter where.

asked 21 Sep '16, 12:48

Kirilenko97's gravatar image


edited 24 Sep '16, 15:08

Gaspar's gravatar image

Gaspar ♦♦

Hi Kirill,

have you tried the AIIC school finder?

Studying your full combination might be a bit much to chew on, so you could consider schools that only offer AA, AAC or ACCC, depending on your market study and professional aspirations.

permanent link

answered 23 Sep '16, 05:50

Gaspar's gravatar image

Gaspar ♦♦

edited 23 Sep '16, 05:53


I agree with Gaspar. I would drop DE for the time-being as it is the odd one out of your combination. (The others are private market or UN combinations ).

(26 Oct '16, 06:25) Andy
Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here



Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

  • *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text]( "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Question tags:


question asked: 21 Sep '16, 12:48

question was seen: 1,625 times

last updated: 26 Oct '16, 06:25 is a community-driven website open to anyone with questions and/or answers about interpreting, i.e. spoken language translation

about | faq | terms of use | privacy policy | content policy | disclaimer | contact us

This collaborative website is sponsored and hosted by AIIC, the International Association of Conference Interpreters.